MYOB Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Awards
This international award aims to support women entrepreneurs across the world who aspire to tackle major social, cultural and environmental issues in their communities. Created by INCO, the Global awards is hosted annually during the Impact² World Forum.
This year, Mahuki, in partnership with MYOB, will host the New Zealand segment of the awards for Woman Entrepreneur of the Year on 4 March, 2019 at The Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa. The winner will represent New Zealand at the international Grand Finale in Paris, France on 28 March, 2019.
Applications have now closed.
Tickets to attend the evening are available here.
- You must be a Female Entrepreneur (founder or co-founder) of a Startup company.
- Your company must address a social, cultural or environmental challenge.
- Your company has the potential to scale up with a view to sustainability.
- You must be a NZ citizen or permanent resident.
Please see full Terms and Conditions.
On the Evening - 4 March, 2019 at Te Papa Tongarewa
New Zealand finalists will need to:
- Pitch to a panel of judges (maximum 10 minutes), an outline of your company and the impact you create. You may have a slide deck to assist you.
- Be prepared for a short 5 minute Q&A from the judges.
The winner will be announced at the end of the evening.
The New Zealand winner will:
- Receive return flights and accommodation to Paris, France.
- Be admitted to the Impact² World Forum, on 28 March, 2019.
- Represent New Zealand at the international Grand Finale for the Woman Entreprenuer of the Year 2019.
- Have the opportunity to pitch for the international title of Woman Entreprenuer of the Year 2019.